Tuesday 2 March 2010

Floral & Paisley Eiderdown Quilts


Last week I was looking through my stock for interesting items to list for sale and found some eiderdown quilts. The one above is very pretty... very summery.


These cotton fabrics are so evocative of an earlier age but they can be used very sucessfully in a contemporary interior too.








This one has a more of a paisley design with a lovely duck-egg blue background.



This one I have described on Ebay as pistachio green with pink/red flowers. It is actually prettier in "real life" than it appears in the photo! Cath Kidston has taken many of these old designs and reproduced them in her fabrics but I think that the vintage designs are just that little bit better!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi
Gorgeous eiderdowns. Have just bought your quilt pieces from Ebay and I can't wait to start sewing.
Jo xx