Tuesday 20 December 2011

Christmas greetings from The Antique Linen Cupboard

I have been so busy over the last few weeks that I haven't had time to update the blog.  All those linen lovers and crafters out there have been buying like fury - I'm not complaining however!  This little robin redbreast provided a flurry of bidding and was very well received when he reached his new owner.

Victorian embroidered monograms have also proved very popular. I know that some buyers incorporated them into cushions or bags and others have simply been framed for a simple but personal gift.



I have also sold lots of small embroidered floral scraps and narrow lace for use in christmas cards. Like Victorian Xmas greetings cards - too pretty to put in the recycling box when Xmas is over!


So finally, I hope that you all have a festive and merry Christmas and wish you a happy New Year!

1 comment:

Ginny Gibson said...

I love the pink and stripy quilt in your earlier post.
Is it for sale? do you have an email address or shop or are your textiles sold directly on ebay.

best wishes Ginny